-
June 10th, 2006, 12:02 AM
#1
Inactive Member
Since going to AGPC last week wasn't enough Im planning my next visit in a week or two. Say I was to spend 100$ (Im being practical here) Im not sure where to go next with my collecting.
~Since Im more big on display's than I am with playing with dolls Im thinking not outfits. (You can only have so many dress forms out at one time!)
~I would like to get the most in my 100$ as possible and since I don't have my heart set on one thing in particular Im thinking no dolls, furniture or large accessories.
Jeez I'm picky....I guess Im in an accessories mood....
Here's my current items click on me So what do you guys think? Im big on quality and getting the most possible for the least (aren't we all)
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks